Daily Warm-Ups For Algebra II (Daily Warm-Ups Math Series Ser)
Hope Martin is an innovative math teacher with more than forty years of experience. Having worked with children in primary, middle school, and high school, and with teachers in universities, This collection Gives students the skills to become confident problem solvers. The contents in this book have been a great review of pre-algebra as well as new materials in Algebra
- Turns downtime into learning time.
- Gives students the skills to become confident problem solvers.
- Uses real-life examples to make lessons memorable and fun.
- Paves the way for success on standardized tests.
- Series: Daily Warm-Ups Math (Book 2)
- Paperback: 187 pages
- Publisher: Walch Publishing (February 9, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0825150841
- ISBN-13: 978-0825150845
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.4 x 6.4 inches
on October 7, 2012 Published On Amazon.com
I decided to try new Daily Problems this year that have a higher degree of rigor. These fit the bill. With usually 3 problems built in to each day, it does make the students think more. I have been using them with Trigonometry, Algebra 2 and Geometry (which needs some review on their Algebra skills).