Educational Insights MathShark
Best Math game for people with learning disabilities. MathSharkTurns math into a game that teaches several skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, fractions, percents, decimals, and it can be used as a calculator, too. Asthey see their time improve,childrenare continually motivated to beat it. What makes it different is that when the child gives an incorrect answer, the device gives the correct answer, so the child can learn from his mistakes. For 1 play.r.. LCD screen clearly display. problems horizontally and vertically and gives immediate feedback. Help key provides additional clues for solving problems.
- Electronic flash cards
- Quizzes eight different skill levels in addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, and percentages
- Works as a full – function calculator at the press of a button
- Answers receive immediate feedback, with colorful flashing lights and tones
- The more the kids play, the more they learn
- Product Dimensions: 24.9 x 10.2 x 15.5 cm ; 408 g
- Shipping Weight: 408 g
- Batteries 2 AA batteries required.
- Item model number: 8490
- ASIN: B00000IRMM
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Nov. 1 2011
on April 14, 2017 Published on Amazon.com
I researched a lot of educational math devices, & I’m happy that I chose this one. What makes it different is that when the child gives an incorrect answer, the device gives the correct answer, so the child can learn from his mistakes. Then it gives similar problems, so the child can have more practice.