Educational Insights Teachable Touchables
20 texture squares ten different pairs each textured square pillow or patch is approximately 2 inch to 3 inch in size. Includes activity guide packed with fun games that ‘touch’ on matching, vocabulary, communication, and tactile discrimination skills. Textures include bumpy, furry, fuzzy, nubby and more . Includes a drawstring bag for easy cleanup and storage. Perfect for preschool!
- Develops descriptive vocabulary and matching skills
- Promotes tactile awareness and sensory exploration
- Includes 20 3″ texture squares (ten different pairs)
- Includes instruction sheet packed with fun activities
- Includes drawstring storage bag
- Scratchy, slippery, silky, or soft? Explore a bagful of textures and build tactile discrimination skills!
- Young learners build tactile awareness and vocabulary skills as they interact with 20 textured squares in a variety of hands-on activities.
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 24.1 x 24.1 cm ; 272 g
- Shipping Weight: 240 g
- Item model number: EI-3049
- ASIN: B000KI7C7G
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Nov. 1 2011
on January 8, 2014 – Published on Amazon.com
I wanted to use these small colorful bags in an unconventional watch box I was making. The colors were fun and the sizes are just the right size for slipping a watch around. The softness and size kept the watch backs from touching each other and created a fun safe look. Thinking out of the box made these an affordable, useful, colorful addition inside the box.